Customer care specialist
As a team member, you will collaborate with each department to create and implement customer care excellence.
Our tagline is #somethingmore because we strive to offer more every day - to our customers, to our team members. This comes from a firm belief that we all deserve better, every day!
Come work in a fast growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking for an experienced and outstanding member.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will need to have solid solving problem skills.
- Provide customer support (phone, email, in-person)
- Resolving customer complaints
- Responding to customer questions
- Preparing documents and reports
- Suggesting solutions for common problems
- Improving overall customer satisfaction
- Excellent English/Romanian skills (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great attention to details
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Nice to have
- Previous B2B customer care/support experience
- Dental/medical background
- Work experience with a ERP sistem
What's great in the job?
- Great team with a friendly and open company culture.
- Existing efficient marketing framework proven over the past 2 years. An excellent base for growth.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, just real responsibilities and autonomy
- Joining a start-up with extensive opportunities to further develop your skills.
- Office in the Cotroceni Area, near Romniceanu park, close to public transport
Discover our products and services.
What we offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
You will work in an relaxed and friendly environment. You will be part of successful team that innovates and changes the industry, every day!
You will have extensive access to a number of online professional learning platforms. We will develop a learning path for the desired professional goals.
Private medical services
We offer a premium corporate subscription to Regina Maria for every team member.
Eat & Drink
Coffee and fruits in the office. We also offer Up Romania meal tickets in the maximum amount (30 lei/day) for our team.